Cold Springs Gold & Silver Project
- Located in the western Great Basin of Nevada and consists of 19 claims on BLM land.
- Hosts high-grade epithermal gold-silver mineralization.
- Great access
- Drilling underway testing large target to the west in the valley
Clayton Hills Silver Project
- Located 112 km west of Phoenix, Arizona and consists of 32 mineral claims.
- Drill ready with great access allowing the company to drill it in the coming months.
- Clanton Hills resembles many low-sulfidation, epithermal mineral occurrences in the Cordillera of the Western Hemisphere, however, it is unusual as silver values are present over considerable widths, up to 30 metres, in the wall rocks of mineralized structures.
- Drilling to follow Clanton Hills program